items not displaying on page

• 3 weeks later...

I am having a similar issue with a file created in 5.87, with variable read-outs, LEDs and various other screen elements on one screen - it doesn't seem to be a problem on other screens. The only thing about some of these components that seems to be different is that they were part of groups, but it doesn't change if I ungroup the components... 

I have run the DLL 'updates' that you suggested in the referenced post. I am running DF Base release 16.2, build 2281. The machine in the field was running 5.87 and we just upgraded because I made some edits to the file on a local machine and so had to update DF file. I'm now considering doing a separate 5.87 install and having them go back to that... Any suggestions? Let me know if I can provide other information or screen shots. 

Thanks.

I've attached the .ctl file. The problematic issue is in the page called 'Shutdown' - I've also attached a screenshot of what I see. There are a number of panels with different functionalities, and I only can see a few of them, though they're all showing up as items on the page. Apologies, this file is a bit of a mess - there's been a handful of different students learning DF while working on it...

shutdown_screenshot.JPG

STEMS-2G_27sep16.ctl

We made changes in how things render in the 16 releases.  This allows panels, graphs, etc to actually be in front of other controls.  During file load of older docs, DAQFactory rearranges the components so panels and graphs are in the back so pages look right.  But, this doesn't work for groups so you have to manually do this.  Simply ungroup each block, then select just the panel and send it to the back.  In your case there isn't much of a reason to regroup.

There's a note on our download page to this effect right under the download link, but it lacks a description of how to fix it!

Archived