Problem to resize graphs

Zappvion

Hi

I'm a new user of the DAQFactory with the LabJack U12.

I have some problems with graphs.

When I create a graph, I have the cursor to move or resize it, but if I click and drag the graph, there is no result of resizing or moving. Worst after I do it, I can't retry to resize or move it and I can't delete the graph.

Other problem, when I put some signals on the graph (like it's explain in the tutorial), there is no signal who appear on the graph.

Someone can help me?

Thanks!

You have to hold down the control key when manipulating any screen component in DAQFactory. This is because a non-control click actually activates other features, such as button press, or in the case of a graph, the zoom box. With version 5.7+ there is an optional edit mode that reverses this, requiring Ctrl-Click for pressing a button, and regular click for moving/resizing, but this is really just designed for when you need to do a lot of edits on a lot of controls at once.

The traces most likely don't show because the Y axis scaling is wrong. Do you know what your signal is? It might be negative, and the since the default Y axis scaling is 0 to 10, it is not on the graph. Try right clicking on the graph, selecting Autoscale then Autoscale Y. Note that you'll need to thaw the Y axis after autoscaling if you want to use the normal axis scaling parameters.

• 11 months later...

I have exactly the same problem. Any hints what to do?

When I right-click and select "2D-Graph", a square field with a cross-hatched border is created. The border has handles in the corners and in the middle of the edges.

However, the moment I move the cursor on the border or on one of the handles, the border disappears. I have not found a method how to make it reappear.

Basic question: How can I resize a graph under these circumstances?

Archived