d0050 error

kmatthews

i am running an app that has FI03 configured as an a to d (analog input). if i restart my computer and then the application, it errors with d0050 labjack device #0 error request made of pin not properly configured for analog\digital. to correct i run lg control panel, find device and select my channels under the test window. after doing this application runs no problem as long as computer is not booted. anyway to remember configuration? causes big problem on reboot.

You can program power-up defaults for digital directions and states and analog output values, but not for the analog/digital configuration or timer/counter configuration. The typical way to handle this would be to have an error handling routine the attempts to reconfigure when it gets certain errors. What software are you using?

You can program power-up defaults for digital directions and states and analog output values, but not for the analog/digital configuration or timer/counter configuration. The typical way to handle this would be to have an error handling routine the attempts to reconfigure when it gets certain errors. What software are you using?

DaQfactory Express

I would recommend upgrading to the latest version of DAQFactory Express. You can go to www.getexpress.com for the latest. With the newer releases (say 5.7+), the pins will automatically be configured when you create an A to D channel on the LabJack. In older releases you had to write a line of code to configure the pins. It was only one line of code, but the new release makes it much easier.

Archived