Double click on object does not work in runtime mode

No, it doesn't have to do with the demo license. The only limitation with the trial version is access to the full symbol library. Everything else is fully functioning.

I am not seeing your problem and it works fine for me in both development and runtime. Perhaps you can post your document, or a document that demonstrates it not working.

• 7 years later...

I believe the same problem is happening with my application as shimh describes above.

My application has some screen components which are a group of three other types, labelled with a group name. In the OnLButtonDblClk event for each grouped component there is a call to a sequence being used as a function - the name of the component and its page are passed to this function by this call.

Within this function certain actions are performed and finally a modal popup is invoked, this all works fine in development mode but in RunTime it doesn't  :wacko:

I have a similar style of event associated with an Action in a button component which works fine, however the function is called from a quick sequence.....

Any ideas or pointers?

Cheers :D

PS: can post my app if you like

OK, app attached.

A popup will appear when gauges are double clicked on Page1_LJ1_L2 and Page2_LJ3_LJ4 in Dev mode but not in RunTime.... I thought it might be related to LButton and its association with an object's properties in Dev mode.

Thanks in advance for the help.

Simon

Archived