fullscreen runtime mode

Rox

Switching to fullscreen on development mode (F4) works fine to me but opening in fullscreen on runtime mode moves the image up somewhere 20 pixels. I am using background images on my aplications maching the native resolution of the screen and this shift is causing problems to me, there is a white band at bottom and part is missing at top. This shift is aplied to every component in the page.

Any clue?

I've been looking for startup flags info at express user guide but just found a brief mention to -F.

I guess -R is runtime mode flag. Today's question is... is there any flag so I can open in safe mode?

As Rox mentioned, it is in the manual, but unfortunately, the manual is quite long because DAQFactory has a lot of features and somethings are hard to find. We are trying to figure out better ways to reorganize the manual.

-R is runtime, but runtime is not supported by express and is thus not in the express manual. There is no flag for safe mode, but you can go to File - Document Settings and check the Load in Safe Mode to have the doc always start in safe mode.

Archived