Button Component

Hello All,

Is there a way to implement a "On Mouse Up" Event for the Button Component? I can see the On Mouse Down event in the properties dialog but no On Mouse Up.

Thanks...John

Use the Action tab of the button properties and select Quick Sequence. There you can enter script for Mouse Up. You can also check the box that says "On Mouse Down" and create script for mouse down there as well. Often one will use both in a single component by having two actions, one for mouse up and one for mouse down to create a jog button.

Thanks for the info. I'm a newbie with DF and learning. I found the event tab after I sent the post.

Sorry for wasting your time.

John

• 1 year later...

Dear sir ,

we are sending commands through buttons and it's works very well .But buttons should be indicate the txt after pressing the buttons .How can create linked between buttons and txt .When button is press then only txt is display according to button .so please guide me .

sir, Actually in our project 15 switches are used .All switches defined different txt .I want to display text near button not in button.it still up to next button .when next button is press then automatically txt will change and indicating the next button information.

Archived