Channel or function not found

I have the C1000 error every 3-5 seconds. It should be fairly easy to fix, but I'm a bit new and the only obvious line 3 I have has the word 'endif' on it, though theres many of them. Anything obviously wrong here?

Typical digital exporting event -

if (Gatehouse_Alarms_1 [0] > 0)

beginexport(PNL_DIO)

endif

Typical analog exporting event -

if (Fairway_EW /10000-2.4600[0] > 0.1)

beginexport(PNL_AO)

endif

Error -

C1000 Channel or function not found: Line 3

09/26/11 13:19:43.025

09/26/11 13:19:46.844

09/26/11 13:19:51.851

The only thing wrong is in the first line, which, if you had two blank lines ahead of it, would be the third line. The issue is the [0]. I'm not sure what the system will do if you try and subset a scalar like that. Its probably fine, but its not what you want because it does nothing. You want the [0] after the channel name.

If that's not it, then your problem is somewhere else.

• 1 year later...

Hi,

We are trying to move a .ctl file that is already running without issues in a laptop with DaqFactory Standard Release 5.84 to a laptop with DaqFactory Base Release 5.87a.

The problem is that it won't work properly and we have the following alert:

C1000 channel or function not found, line 7 (and also for line 10)

First, we don't really understand where is the problem, since none of the sequences are running (basically, line 7 and line 10 of what?). Since this is something that works perfectly in the laptop with Standard Release, we wonder if is just a problem of Standard versus Base release? Could this be possible?

Thanks!

Possibly. If it doesn't show the sequence name, then its most likely either in one of your channel events (typically you'd get the alert repeated), or in a quick sequence event for a channel press. There are also events for Alarms and PID that could be where the script is.

• 1 month later...

Archived