Printing Jpegs

johnmacknz

Hello,

I have encontered quite a few problems with the size of components changing when printed out.

For example, if I create a symbol and use paint to paste a jpeg into the symbol then the image is printed in the correct size (I imagine it has been converted to a bitmap). Now, if I want to programmatically update the component using

component.mysymbol.LoadJPEG("...my jepg")

I find that the jpeg is correctly sized on the screen but is very small on the printout. I've tried resizing the component, setting the sizes etc to no avail.

Thanks,

John

Would it work for your application to use an external screen capture utility?  I use Screenshot Captor (donationware), which I like well.  Has options to capture entire screen, selected window (either a selected Windows window, or a window you specify with your mouse), repeat last capture, and a number of other options.

Not sure if it has a script/command line interface such that you could trigger captures from within DF using ShellExecute().

But bottom line, a screen cap utility will capture it exactly the way it looks on screen.

Archived