Table Component Value Intervals

Here's some background.

I'm new to DAQFactory and have been doing some testing with it to see if we could utilize the software.  Right now, I am logging and trending data every second, which is what I want.  However, I also want to create a table that displays channel and time values every minute.  I tried several different things, but maybe I missed something, so I've started from scratch and came here for guidance.  Now I am back to just using my three input channels and gettime(value) for one of the channels.

Are there simple expressions I can use to return the channel values every minute without having to change my initial poll rate?  I also still want to be able to scroll back through the table in case a time and value were missed.

There are a number of ways to do this.  You could, for example, use one of the boxcar functions to boxcar your values into one minute blocks.  But if you just want a snapshot every minute, just create a couple Test channels (timing = 0), and write a simple sequence.  So, if your data is coming in once a second on a channel called "Raw1" and "Raw2", and you wanted to capture it into channels "Min1" and "Min2" which are both Test Channels with timing = 0, then the sequence would simply be:

while(1)

delay(60)

min1.addValue(raw1[0])

min2.addValue(raw2[0])

endwhile

Then just let that sequence run in the background.

Archived