Activating a serial port

ethushara

Hi,

I'm using Daqfactory and Daqconnect in several project. there I'm reading and writing CANbus data from and to Can devices by DAQfactory. In my newly done project the communication to the can devices are dropped after some times of working. I think the reason ma be the number of Can devices connected to the PC is higher than the other projects. But when i go to the device configuration and open the relevant device, open the serial port configuration and hit SAVE without doing any changes to the settings, the communication starts again. But after few minutes it stops again. 

The problem it explained so. In fact i need a solution for this to continue the communication without any hazzle. But for the moment as a temporary solution i need to know is there any method to do the thing i did to activate the communication ( i go to the device configuration and open the relevant device, open the serial port configuration and hit SAVE without doing any changes to the settings, the communication starts again) through a script? Can you please help me on this? 

then i can arrange to run a sequence once a 10 minutes to get this continued.  

Best regards,

Thushara. 

Archived