Change table cell color or text color

The above post was few years ago, don't know if the new DF version can make change to individual cell color or the text within the cell.

I have a table that display all the test data. The last column will display whether a test is PASS or FAIL. The array is long and therefor, I want to highlight all the FAIL result with different color than PASS. Would I be able to do so with DF16.3?

Thanks.   

No, you would have to do it the same way mentioned in the previous post by making a manual table of a grid of variable value components.  Then use a couple of arrow buttons (or other similar transport controls, even the slider control) to change subsetting of the variable that controls what is displayed.  So, say you created a global variable called startRow that is changed by some sort of transport controls you create.  You'd create a grid of variable value controls similar to this (sample Expressions for the controls shown):

testName[startRow]        result[startRow]      passFail[startRow]
testName[startRow+1]    result[startRow+1]  passFail[startRow+1]
testName[startRow+2]    result[startRow+2]  passFail[startRow+2]
... etc...

The transport controls should limit the range of startRow from 0 to Numrows(testName) - number of rows of controls

Archived