CB15 EIO Channels in DAQFactory

Hello,

I'm novice user of DAQFactory software and I can't seem to find any information on the web about this.

I'm using DAQFactory with :LABJACK UE9 Pro + CB15 terminal board. I have thermocouples in all 4 AIN chanels of LABJACK and some in EIO channels of CB15.

In DAQFactory, while configuring new channel I have a problem with identifying number of channel.

For example, if I put Channel number 4, I will get measurements from AIN4 - and it works,

Question is, what channel number I have to set, to aquire measurements from, lets say, channel EIO0 of CB15 terminal board? (I have found in LABJACK app guide, that channels EIO are from 8 to 15, but it doesnt work at all for me - maybe there are some different parameters I need to set during creation of new channel in DAQFactory, or in device configuration?)

The UE9 has 14 analog inputs and they are all labelled AIN0 to AIN13.  Unlike the U3, the FIO / EIO / CIO pins are all digital only, not analog.  So you need to wire your additional thermocouples into AIN5, AIN6, etc which are located on the DB37, not the DB15 / CB15.  You might consider purchasing a CB37 to get access to those pins if you don't want to wire up a DB37 by hand.

See this link:

https://labjack.com/support/datasheets/ue9/hardware-description/ain

Thank you for reply!

As adviced, I have used CB37 terminal board instead of CB15. It work perfectly. Was trying to use CB15 becasue I do not need that many inputs, however if its not possible than it's not! ;)

Case closed.

Archived