I am trying to get a total sum at time increments. ex:  probe1 * (0 sec) ,  probe1*(1 sec) and so on. And then adding this together. At real time. Can this be achieved with a timer and how could I start and stop the timer. Also for the probe variables, how can I save the previous and then have them sum up with the next. 

You can just use sum.  So, for example, if probe1 is your kw channel, then the total kwh over the last 10 minutes is:

sum(probe1[systime(), systime() - 600]) * 6

where 600 is the number of seconds in 10 minutes, and 6 is the number of 10 minute sections in an hour.  Of course you can substitute other variables for the times inside the []

I already have the kWh and need it to add onto itself in previous time intervals of 1 second. I was reading other posts and I would like to have a variable channel to store the current reading of the kWh. Then a formula to sum up the total kWh. Once I get these values I want to get a chart/graph to show the progression of the accumulation curve.  I tried using the following into an event but it did not work.     kWh.AddValue(kWh[0]+(Power_Consumption.Time[0] - Power_Consumption.Time[1]))     The power consumption is our calculated kWh.  And the kWh is the channel ; test ; timing 0.   

That is the right method, but I'm not sure about the formula.  What you provided will add the deltaT of consecutive power_consumption readings.  It should be in the event for the power_consumption channel.  Note that you have to initialize your kwh channel to 0, or the code will never work.  This is because you reference kwh[0] which the very first time doesn't exist, so the formula fails.  So, in a startup sequence or somewhere else, do kwh.addValue(0) to reset it.

Is this formula correct?        sum((((Value+CT_2)/2)*208*.85)[systime(), systime(0)])/1000/3600    .  We are trying to get the commutative value while the system is running. We are expecting the graph to always go up. 

Ok I figured out a way to do this with the conversion/equation way.    (((V*cosѲ

)/2)/1000/3600)((Sum(Value))+Sum(CT_2))  increments of 1 sec, where the value is CT1. And taking the average of both CT's. Of course for our tests we have clear our history before we run the tests.

Archived