Component color change

Hi.

For a user interface I need to change the color of  a component according its state. For example a stirrer for a reactor. I created a channel called "stirrer", When the stirrer is running (stirrer=1) the display must show a green stirrer and when the stirrer is switched off (stirrer=0) the stirrer on the display must show a red stirrer.

Second question: It's possible to click on the stirrer to change manualy its state. My stirrer is running (green), if I click on the stirrer the channel is ste to 0 and the component become red.

There are a couple ways to do this.  The easiest is to have both a red and green stirrer symbol.  Then use the symbol component.  The expression is just your channel name with [0] after it.  Then in the table, specify the red symbol for 0, and the green one for 1.  To make the click work, go to the action tab and select the toggle between action and specify your output channel.  Every time you click it, it will toggle between 0 and 1 (or whatever values you specify).

Archived