Unable to open ODBC MySQL

urdey

image.thumb.png.ce167cc2cf1d72d87da68a72caf955a6.png

Dear Sir

I am trying to open  MySQL databases as connection to ODBC with MySQL is ok . Communicating  Daqfactory with MySQL showing unable to open database and I want to read tables 

and want to display the content of the table on the page.

Best Regards

Udipta

Unable to open.JPG

yes, temperature name of the table. I would be grateful if you tell me the format to read the table through a query command and displaying the value or a channel or update the channel.

global dbase

global qr

global count

global thetime

global batch

global start

global strTime

global dbase = db.Open("arduino")

db.queryToClass(dbase, "select * from arduino;")

db.execute(dbase, "update table1 set NAME = 'xyz' where ID=60")

//global qr =db.QueryToClass(dbase,"select*from temperature")

error message 

O1004 Unable to run query: db Line 19 - Uncaught error in sequence db

Regards

Udipta

image.thumb.png.d120875ad637a1da063e5f6906c1af65.png

Is arduino also the name of your table?  I suggest naming everything different, i.e. use one name for your ODBC data source name, another for the database name, and another for your any tables.  Then it won't get confusing.  

In general, if queries don't work, I usually suggest going into the database's prompt and trying it manually through their SQL tool.  But in your case, the issue almost certainly is the table name since it is a very simple query.

Hi

Thanks for the reply I can open Db but I want to  read from MySQL and display Temperature and humidity in page. Temperature and humidity is an integer .

Daqfactory can read charor varchar  from MySQL so how to display the content in page.

//how to update a record in MYSQL
private dbase = db.Open("arduino")
private result = db.QueryToClass(dbase,"select * from dht11_logs;")
db.execute(dbase,"update dht11_logs set temperature = 50")
db.execute(dbase, "update dht11_logs set humidity=32")

try
private dbase = db.Open("arduino")
private result = db.QueryToClass(dbase,"select * from dht11_logs;")
db.execute(dbase,"update dht11_logs set temperature = 90")
db.execute(dbase,"update dht11_logs set humidity=0"

global datain = db.QueryToClass(dbase,'select * from dht11_logs;')
global string dht11_logs = datain.content
?"Getting sucessfully !"

db.Close(dbase)

catch ()
   ?"Fail to connect!"

endcatch

Waiting at your earliest.

Regards

image.png

image.png

I'm sorry, but you aren't really giving me enough information to help.  I need to know the name of the ODBC data source, the name of the table, and the structure of the table.  Is "content" a field in the table?  My guess is that line 23 should be datain.temperature, but I can't tell without knowing more detail.

Also, pretty much always put:

? strLastError

inside of a catch() so you know exactly where the error is.  Just putting ? "fail to connect" doesn't tell you which line it had a problem with.  My guess is that it is line 23, since you got through the first four lines of script outside the try/catch without error.

Also: you only need to open the database once.  Do it in a startup sequence, making "dbase" into a global.  Opening it multiple times without closing will eventually use up all the available handles.

Hi 

Good morning Sir

Thanks for your reply.In  MySQL Arduino is the SQL database dht11_log is the sensor and column temperature, humidity, and timestamp are stored in SQL format.

I want to display individual parameter temperature , humidity, and timestamp in DAQFACTORY Page as shown in the attachment. Waiting at your earliest convenience.

Best Regards

UDEY

How to get Different diplay in page.JPG

image.png

image.png