Slider changing value on startup

I'm having trouble with the slider component changing the Set Channel value at startup if the slider range minimum value is greater than 0. The slider works as expected if the minimum is less than or equal to zero. See the attached example.

I thought I had a workaround by delaying the variable setting at startup, but that only works if the slider is on the starting page. If you put the sliders on another page it does the same thing the first time you switch to the page with the sliders.

SliderStart.ctl

That's an interesting one and is definitely a bug.  I know exactly what is happening.  We are in process of actually replacing many of the controls, including the slider so the issue likely won't exist on the replacement.  For now, the solution would be similar to what you used to have to do with graphs and capturing pages: you need to very quickly switch to any page with a slider that exhibits this behavior at startup before actually initializing the variable.  I've modified your example to show this in action.

SliderStart.ctl

Thanks for the help, looks like that will work. If anyone else is having issues, I found out that it does it in the opposite situation too if the starting value is below zero and the max value is less than zero the same behavior occurs.

Just out of curiosity, are the controls getting new features or just a rework for performance?