logging for excel need help

rstelektronik

hello mr admin
In the datalogging part, I have a problem in saving the data as excel, the data I receive from many channels is put into one digit in excel,
For example, it assigns all the data to the A line, we want it to record each data on a different line. The 1st data is the A line 2 . data line B line 3 data line C

Ekran Resmi 2022-12-30 11.37.50.png

Ekran Resmi 2022-12-30 11.35.46.png

You are logging the data as a CSV file, but Excel isn't recognizing that, possibly because in your country you use commas as the decimal point.  First, I would recommend ensuring that the filename you log ends with ".csv", so, for example: c:\data\myDataFile.csv   The .csv at the end will tell Excel that you are using commas for delimiters.  This should solve the problem.  

On 12/30/2022 at 10:38 PM, AzeoTech said:

You are logging the data as a CSV file, but Excel isn't recognizing that, possibly because in your country you use commas as the decimal point.  First, I would recommend ensuring that the filename you log ends with ".csv", so, for example: c:\data\myDataFile.csv   The .csv at the end will tell Excel that you are using commas for delimiters.  This should solve the problem.  

Thank you so much for your reply to us