Touch Screen

Certainly and many people do, though probably not for development. Its a matter of designing your pages with buttons big enough for fingers, and probably enabling the on screen keyboard using this line of script:

System.OnScreenKeyboard = 3

you can set it to 0 to turn off the keyboard, 1 to just display it on the page, 2 to just display it in popup dialogs (not user popups), and 3 to do both

• 1 month later...

My question is along the same line.

I just recently switch to a touch screen monitor/PC for my machine I am developing. When we do a demo we would like to remove the keyboard and mouse. We demo the unit in full screen mode (F4). Is there a way I can assign the F4 function to a button or should I call out the screenkeyboard command?

Clo

If you are going to always use DF in full screen mode, create a shortcut to DF with the name of your file in the Target and add -f to the command line. How a shortcut is done is explained a bit under Other Features - Runtime.

Note that -f forces DF into full screen mode and won't let you out of it. I recommend making another shortcut without -f for those cases where you want it in regular mode (or just start DF directly and load the document manually).

Archived