Daqfactory Freeze after running for few hours

alpha

Hi, I'm working in oil industry and using DF as software interface. The program is totally freezed couple times a day (program require run 24h/day) and I have to reboot it.

I tried to limit the looping in a range of 10-15 loops per second and increase delay on some others but it still not help much

please help

Thank

• 3 years later...

I have the same issue with DaqFactory , keeps freezing all of a sudden for no apparent reason. SCADA can function properly for weeks at a time , or freeze/crash every 3-4 hours.

Any patch or fix so far to the problem ? 

Thank you.

See attached the .ctl file

SCADA.ctl

What release of DAQFactory are you using?  Does it freeze without interaction, or only when you are interacting, say, changing a page, or deleting a screen component?  And by freeze, do you mean you stop getting I/O or the whole application locks up?

Sorry.  As you can imagine, I reply to lots of these and don't always read them linearly.  Does the user interface still function when it "freezes"?  In other words, can you change pages, and does your clock display still update?  If you are running in development mode, when it appears frozen, try going to the channel view and click Table, and see if the table is updating with the same value over and over again.

The DAQFactory isn't freezing, its the connection with the OPC server.  And you have your OPC server setup as Async, which means the OPC server pushes the values to DAQFactory.  Does your OPC server show the values changing?  You might try changing the I/O type of your channels to Sync Read, which usually forces the OPC server to go out and read a new value.

Archived