copy via internet

now i already make daqfactory copy using LAN netwok by making anew connection in work space by entering ip adress to computer's original copy (eg 192.168.1.10) in this copy and it work well ,but i want to know how can i make the same copy on acomuter outside my lan network via internert connection .

secondly when i make aconnection using LAN the connection in this copy have channels ,alarms , and sequence to the original copy but this sequence doesn't implement any thing on the new copy i want to to the reason why? and if it already doesn't maky any role in the new copy why is it find?

Making DAQFactory accessible over the Internet securely is outside the scope of this forum and requires an experienced IT person to setup your network. Alternatively, use a product like DAQConnect.com which eliminates the security issues. If you do elect to put DAQFactory on the Internet using DAQFactory networking, make sure you use release 5.85, which will be available in a few days, and adds some encryption security to the networking.

As for sequences, they download so you can view the logic remotely. They execute only on the hosting computer. If you want to run sequences in the remote, put them in the Local connection.

Archived