Some Exported Data Reads Zero

Goliath157

I am using a clt file written for mudlogging. We create and export data such as Drill rate, lag depth, lag max gas, and lag Chromat. Our program shows all these bits of data graphically, so I know what we are reading. When we go to compile the data into an LAS file and export the file, it produces a file with all correct data until it gets to the Chromat reading. The chromat readings come out as Zeros for all C1-C5. IF I turn the chromat off and export without using the chromat, the export reads -999.99, which is what it is supposed to do. I have been going through the code to see if there is a break between the reading of our chromat and the export feature, but its like navigating through an alien ship, I dont have a clue what is what. The programmer is long gone so there is not help there. IF someone could give me a pointer as to what channel or sequence I should be looking at, that would be a big help.

• 2 weeks later...

IF (Chromato_Used == 1)

V.LAS[20] = Floor(LagC1[0]+.5) // C1

V.LAS[21] = Floor(LagC2[0]+.5) // C2

V.LAS[22] = Floor(LagC3[0]+.5) // C3

V.LAS[23] = Floor(LagC4[0]+.5) // C4

V.LAS[24] = Floor(LagC5[0]+.5) // C5

V.LAS[25] = 0 // C6

V.LAS[26] = 0 // C7

Support@ our domain name.com, like most companies. We don't publish it and I don't want it displayed even here because spammers use bots to troll websites for email addresses.

Does LagC1, LagC2, etc have any data? That's what's feeding the V channels that I'm assuming you are exporting.

Archived