Percent Bar Problem

Have anybody successfully place a Percent Bar component on a page Please help me! 

I just lost hours of work because of this percent bar component. I placed a percent bar on a screen page but I changed and I tried to cut it off. A message appears saying "Unknown error, save your document under a different name before proceeding cut". It doesn't matter if you save your document with diffrent name, DF will give you a message saying unable to save. The next time I open my .ctl file, all I had was a blank page. 

If you want to post or email your doc we can possibly remove the corruption.  The reason it says "different name" is that there is hope that the original document is uncorrupted.  This is usually the case.  It sounds like perhaps the original document was corrupted already (bad disk), and that triggered the general error when you added the percent bar.  But I can tell more if you send us the doc.

What release of DAQFactory?

• 2 months later...

Hello

I have the same problem, "unknow error, save our document under a different name before proceeding: i, popupitem" when I would like to save graph data and I clic to browse. I reintalling DF...but the issu is the same!!

I use windows 8, DF support window 8?

DAQFactory supports Win 8 just fine, but it appears that the save graph data feature of the graphs does not run on newer OS's.  We use a third party library for the graphing (with a lot of extra code for data management and other features), and this particular feature is built into that code.  So, we unfortunately cannot fix this until we replace the graph.

Archived