Daqfactory Help Windows ... Can You Cut/paste Example Code To Seq

bob92129

I have been a user of DAQFactory with labjack u3 and ue9 for about 8 years.

Is there a way to cut code examples from the help examples into a  test sequense to serve as a code prototype to be modified for ones own trial of a new technique? It would be a big help and save debugging my typographic errors.

I have used a lot of the capabilities of DAQFactory and the Labjacks including steaming @ 100Hz Seismometer data; spi control of RTD Hi accuracy temperature measurement; control of RCmodel servos and others applications.

Regards to all

Bob

I'm thinking he wants to copy/paste from the sequences in various examples to his sequence.  I do the same quite often.  I open the different examples one at a time, copy/paste the code from different sequences into a text editor, then open my new CTL, and copy/post from the text editor into the new CTL.

If that's so, you can also just open two copies of DAQFactory.  In one, you have the document you are working on, in the other, open the sample/doc in Safe mode, then you can easily copy/paste from one to another.  This is a good way to copy screens from one app to another as well.  Ignore the warning DAQFactory might give you about two copies being open. 

Archived