Qudrature encoder problems

I have an absolute wire encoder that I want to connect to a U6 Pro Labjack (ID 6) in combination with DaqFactory.

Channel A is connected to FIO0 and channel B to FIO1.

The encoder works OK with the LJ Control Panel. The counts go up and down when I move the wire up and down.

In Daqfactory I cannot get it to work. I created a sequence that (I think) is a copy of the Quadrature example in the Application Guide.

However, I get an error message C1000 as shown in the attachment.

What do I miss?

Encoder text.jpg

You are missing the include and other statements needed to bring those constants into DAQFactory.  Please see the DAQFactory - LabJack Application Guide PDF installed with your DAQFactory installation, specifically starting with chapter 8 where it talks about adding the script in an auto start sequence:

using("device.labjack.")
include("c:\program files\labjack\drivers\labjackud.h")

(note that your path for the include may be different).  If you look at any of the DAQFactory UD samples you'll see something like this script included.

Thanks for the fast reply.

The sequence is now running without error messages.

Following the description in chapter 10.5.7 I have created a channel, I/O type Timer, channel # 0.

It really cannot get simpler than this but somehow I cannot get the pulse count on the screen.

I added the document for you to check where I wrong.

Buigbank alleen encoder v1.ctl