Start/Stop Stream based on input state

Guest Mr_Fox

Guest Mr_Fox

I am trying to set up a routine that scans 2 analog channels with single readouts at about 0.1 s interval, and waits for a certain threshold to reach. (so far that works fine) then it starts a stream of 2 channels, (about 100-300 samples per second is ok), and keeps waiting for another value to reach (also works fine to this point). then the stream should be stopped. i set up all the channels for start/stop etc like in the FAQ, but DAQFactory always hangs when it should stop the stream, or gives me a message "error in the stream" but only if the stopstream command is inside a sequence or event tab. when i assign it to a buttons quick sequence and press the button it works just fine (hangs only short moment)... any idea how to solve this? i have been trying for 2 days now and DAQFactory is crashing after almost every attempt, or after i get the error message, the menus are all weird so i have to restart it frequently. Very annoying.

I hope you guys know a solution for this :(

Guest Mr_Fox
First question is are you using the U12 or the UE9 with your application?

If you would like to send your file to support@azeotech.com I would be happy to take a look at it to see if I can troubleshoot it for you.

its the U12. i'll send the file now.

regards

Archived