Pulldown And Edit Box Color Artifacts

I have a user login screen configured to be used as a popup. The components have white backgrounds and the page/dialog box background is roughly the Windows 3D object color. When the user selects from the pulldown or types in the edit box (password type), part of the element is redrawn in gray (presumably the same as the overall screen background. I've specified active and inactive foreground/background colors for the edit box (the pulldown doesn't offer them in the base dialog and I haven't tried the big properties window yet), but it doesn't seem to affect this issue. I've attached screenshots of the base popup, and with the components in use. Thanks!

post-4664-0-42203000-1351013740_thumb.jp

post-4664-0-17311000-1351013754_thumb.jp

post-4664-0-57490100-1351013763_thumb.jp

Is that a window that displays video from a CCTV camera?

I would like to have a window in my application screen for video, I am thinking I can use a composite video to USB converter as the input source.

Sorta, Technidyne. It shows images acquired from a Cognex Insight inspection camera. The camera has the ability to write each image it acquires to an FTP server of your choosing, including one you establish on the DAQ Factory PC if you want to (and HAS an FTP server internally but won't store the images there - D'oh!). The component itself is a named static panel that's periodically refreshed using Component.MyStaticPanel.LoadJPEG() so it's actually a series of stills (or think of it as one frame/second video if you like!)

AzeoTech -- that's about the solution I've arrived at as well. Is it a Windows thing or something that can be fixed in a future release?

Archived