Forgot To Log Some Data, Export Still Possible (From Persistence)?

Katrin

Hello!

How can one export the data from some channels that weren't included in a logging set during the run of an experiment? With the help of the manual I got to the stage of creating an export set with each channel I forgot to log initially in one row of the Main tab. Into the Expression column, I put one channel name each (Line_9 to _16 in this case). In the Details tab, I adjusted all possible settings to the same state or values as the Details tab of the successful logging set.

However, I'm unsure how to restrict the data set to the time frame of my expirement (10 days in this case)? I am sure that the persistent data reaches much further back and I don't want/need to export more than necessary.

Can you please let me know the precise instructions? In particular, what has to be entered into the Expression column of the 8 channels? I'm sorry, but the functions and variables lists from the manual was too technical for me.

Thanks and greetings!

Katrin

You simply need to subset by time on each channel. So, instead of:

myChannel

in a row in your export set, you'd put something like:

myChannel[systime(), systime() - 864000]

where 864000 is 10 days (in seconds). This will give you the last 10 days worth of data. You can also use variables or hms notation to get absolute times.

Archived