Start/stop Button And Keyboard Keys

igho

Am currently executing a project using Daqfactory in which I have a Start/Stop button Component that I just click to start or stop logging set. I was wondering if it were possible to also start or stop the logging set by pressing keys on the keyboard. I would appreciate any kind response.

Guru, thanks for your response. I have tried use the OnChar, and also tried using onkeyup system events. I have also read old examples and read section 5.28, but to no success. My problem is that I have a button that toggles On and Off to start and stop the logging set. I was able to get windows scan code for my machine as follows (Ctrl P = 80) and (Ctrl S = 83). I have done something like if (key == 83) LoggingSetName = 1 endif. Unfortunately, it does not start begin my "loggingsetname" when I press Ctrl S. My question now is how do I code it on the System events to imitate the button on my page, anytime I press the key or combanination of keys that I have found the key scan codes? I would appreciate your help.

Archived