Database not found error

Zeal

I am inserting data using below sequence. In this sequence Registry.strFileName[0] is my database path and name. The sequence runs fine and my data gets dump good. However after some time there is an error showing unable to connect database. After restarting the sequence manually same error prevails. 

But after restarting Daq Factory project the sequence starts working normally again and data inserting works ok.

while(1)
   if (AutoCycleRunning == 1)
      dbase = db.OpenEx("Driver={Microsoft Access Driver (*.mdb)};Dbq=C:\Zeal\Hitachi\DB\"+Registry.strFileName[0]+".mdb;Uid=Admin;Pwd=;")
      db.Execute(dbase,"INSERT INTO Data_(A1,A2,A3,A4,A5,A6) values ('"+ FormatDateTime("%Y-%m-%d %H:%M:%S", SysTime()) +"','"+Angle_PV[0]/10+"','"+ Torque[0] +"','"+ DC_Current[0]/100 +"','"+ AC_Current[0]/100 +"','"+ PresentCount[0] +"')")
      db.Close(dbase)
   endif

if (AutoCycleRunning == 0)
      delay(1)
      db.Close(dbase)
      endseq(S3)
   endif
   delay(0.01)
endwhile

I do not recommend opening and closing the database.  Just open it once outside the loop or in an AutoStart sequence and leave it open.  There is no reason to close the connection.  DAQFactory will do this automatically when it quits.

Is the name of this sequence S3?

I asked because you should replace the endseq(S3) with just return:

if (AutoCycleRunning == 0)
      delay(1)
      db.Close(dbase)
      return
   endif

There is no reason to tell a sequence to stop itself using endseq()